by: Mateo Padron, sixth grade
- How do you make a stick shorter without touching it with your body or other objects?
- As I was going to St.Ives I met a man with seven wives, each wife had seven dogs, each dog had seven cats, each cat had seven kits, wives, dogs, cats, kits how many people were going to St.Ives?
- I am found in the sea and land i do not walk or swim. I travel by foot but am toe less. No matter where I go i’m never far from home. What am I?
- I don’t have lungs or a chest but I need air. I am not alive but I grow. I don’t have a mouth and I don’t like water. What am I?
- My name is something that’s used in instruments to determine how hot you are. I’m also the name of a planet. Who am I?