By Mateo Padron
- What walks on four legs at dawn, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs at dusk?
- There is a coconut tree, a spider, a dog, a chicken, a platypus, a gorilla, and a monkey who got the banana first?
- What has a bed but never sleeps, what moves without legs, what has branches but is not a tree, what makes a raging roar but has no mouth, and what guides along canoes but isn’t a person?
- Que es verde por afuera y blanco por adentro, si quieres que te diga, espera.
- What has roots as nobody sees up, up, up it goes and yet never grows?
- Alive without breath, as cold as death, never thirsty, never drinking, all in chain mail never clinking?
- Voiceless it cries, Wingless flutters, Toothless bites, Mouth-less mutters
- It cannot be seen, cannot be felt, cannot be heard, cannot be smelled. It lies behind stars and under hills, and empty holes it fills. It comes out first and follows after, ends life, kills laughter?